REGISTER FOR PROGRAMS
Here you may see the programs we are currently offering which require pre-registration through our online registration program (Amilia). In order to register for any programs you will have to create an account and add any household members who you want to register for a program/activity.
This is a one-time account required registration, so if you have already made an account for yourself and added your household members in your account, you are ready to sign up for programs/activities.
Please Fill Out Below
Amilia Account Creation Instructions
Use the link below and follow the listed steps to create an Amilia Account https://www.amilia.com/en/Login
1. In the top right corner click the "Sign up" button.
2. Enter YOUR name, e-mail, and password. Then Click the “Create an Account” button *NOTE: you cannot use an email address that is associated with a current Amilia account.
3. After creating your account, you will need to click the “continue” button in the pop-up window.
4. You will be redirected to your Amilia home page. Please confirm your e-mail by going into your email and click the link provided. *Note: Once you have confirmed your email the red notification bar at the top of your Amilia home screen will disappear
5. You can add children and other household members to your account by locating the “members” option on the left-hand side and click “add a person”. Then input the information for the member you are adding to your account. For an active adult membership, program registrations, adult sports leagues, rentals, and access to your account log-in at https://www.amilia.com/store/en/city-of-barberton or google search “Amilia Barberton Parks & Recreation” to find the website.
You can also download the Amilia App Need help making an account?
Call 330-861-7135 to schedule an appointment time with one of our staff members.